The LOGIC COLLOQUIUM 2018 is the annual European summer meeting of the Association of Symbolic Logic (ASL), that will be held during July 23—28, 2018 at the University of Udine, Italy.
Logic is an ancient discipline that has undergone striking modern developments through the introduction of formal methods, stimulated largely by foundational problems in mathematics. Recent research in other areas such as computer science, linguistics, and cognitive science has also been inspired by logic, and the LOGIC COLLOQUIUM reflects such expanding interests.
The conference program is online! Download the poster!
You can also download the abstracts volume and a booklet with practical information about Udine and the conference.
On July 22, 2018, the conference will host the Logics, types, and semantics workshop, a symposium in honour of Furio Honsell, on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
See the Call for papers for submission instructions, and learn how to reach the conference venue.
- Opening of registrations
- Registrations are open!
- Deadline for abstract submission
- May 2, 2018 (extended!) (see instructions)
- Deadline for grant applications
- May 4, 2018 (see instructions)
- Notification of paper acceptance
- May 11, 2018
- Notification of grants acceptance
- May 18, 2018
- Deadline for early registration
- June 1, 2018 (extended!)
- Main event
- July 23 (9am) — July 28 (1pm)
- Rod Downey Gödel Lecture Victoria University of Wellington
- Marianna Antonutti Marfori Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
- Albert Atserias Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
- Vasco Brattka Universität der Bundeswehr München
- Agata Ciabattoni TU Wien
- Paola D'Aquino Università degli Studi della Campania
- Paulo Oliva Queen Mary University of London
- Ludovic Patey Institut Camille Jordan, Lyon
University of Illinois at
- Spencer Unger Tel Aviv University
- Matteo Viale Università degli Studi di Torino
- Dag Westerståhl Stockholm University
The event is made possible thanks to the financial support of …
- Association for Symbolic Logic
Istituto Nazionale di
Alta Matematica - GNSAGA
- National Science Foundation
This website will be constantly updated with the latest information about the event. In the meantime, current news and further information about activities of the Association for Symbolic Logic can be found in the ASL newsletters here.
For any question regarding the event you can contact the organizing committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.