The Logic Colloquium 2018 is the annual European summer meeting of the Association of Symbolic Logic (ASL), that will be held during July 23—28, 2018 at the University of Udine, Italy.
The detailed program of the conference will be published as soon as available. Talks will start on Monday 23 at 9am and end on Saturday 28 at 1pm.
See the Call for papers for submission instructions, and learn how to reach the conference venue.
- Opening of registrations
- First week of March
- Deadline for abstract submission
- April 27, 2018 (see instructions)
- Deadline for travel grant applications
- May 4, 2018 (see instructions)
- Notification of grants acceptance
- May 18, 2018
- Deadline for early registration
- May 23, 2018
- Main event
- July 23 (9am) — July 28 (1pm)
- Rod Downey Gödel Lecture Victoria University of Wellington
- Marianna Antonutti Marfori Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
- Albert Atserias Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
- Vasco Brattka Universität der Bundeswehr München
- Agata Ciabattoni TU Wien
- Paola D'Aquino Università degli Studi della Campania
- Paulo Oliva Queen Mary University of London
- Ludovic Patey Institut Camille Jordan, Lyon
University of Illinois at
- Spencer Unger Tel Aviv University
- Matteo Viale Università degli Studi di Torino
- Dag Westerståhl Stockholm University
The event is made possible thanks to the financial support of …
This website will be constantly updated with the latest information about the event. In the meantime, current news and further information about activities of the Association for Symbolic Logic can be found in the ASL newsletters here.
For any questions regarding the event you can contact the organizing committee at email@example.com.